Online news reading habit has grown so much in recent past that it has outpaced the way newspapers were growing. In the time, there are many websites that has evolved as the leading online news sources but everyone cannot read news on every website. Everyone has their own preference, likes and requirements. So below are the top 15 most popular news websites in India that have made remarkable presence on the web.
1. indiatimes.com Indiatimes.com is a smart, intelligent, quirky, witty content portal that targets a young audience. Its stories inform, educate and entertain the audience across a number of domains.
2. rediff.com Rediff on the NeT (rediff.com) is one of the most visited India-oriented online services worldwide. From its inception in 1996, Rediff.com has evolved, adding numerous features and services along the way to become a complete online service.
3. in.com It’s a web18 venture offering news, online music and other online services being one of the most loved website.
4. ndtv.com Over the years, NDTV has expanded its brand portfolio to seize opportunities in the ‘beyond news space’ and has step-down subsidiaries: NDTV Lifestyle, NDTV Convergence (triple play; to exploit the synergies between television, Internet and mobile and owns the website ndtv.com) and NDTV Worldwide offering high end consultancy for setting up of local television news channels in emerging markets across the world.
5. bhaskar.com Bhaskar.com is a part of D B Corp Ltd., a brand engaged in printing and publication of Newspaper in four languages across 13 states in India, in Radio Business with “My FM” Radio station in 7 states and 17 cities along with strong web presence.
Only media house to enjoy leadership at multiple states, in multiple languages and with well diversified readership. ‘Dainik Bhaskar’, the flagship Newspaper brand is established since 1958.
6. oneindia.in Oneindia.in is also one of the most popular news sources on the web and has a diversified online portfolio such as classifieds, jobs, and real estate portals.
7. india.com India.Com brings together partners in ZEE, PMC, and United Internet that own and operate successful content brands and distribution businesses across television, print, and the internet, and have technology.
Since its launch in Q1-Q2 of 2011, India.com has gained significant market positions in several key content categories, including entertainment, news and sports.
8. jagran.com Jagran Prakashan Ltd (JPL) is India’s leading media and communications group, with its main interests across Newspapers, Outdoor, Internet, Magazines, Below the Line marketing solutions, and Mobile Value Added Services.
9. indianexpress.com For over 75 years, The Express Group of publications has been synonymous with excellence in journalism and a commitment to independence and fairness. Its flagship newspaper The Indian Express has twice won the Vienna-based International Press Institute’s India Award for Outstanding Journalism in the Public Interest.
If you need more information visit our site: Buy google news websites